- Float gently along the river Thames and enjoy to the full the beautiful highlights of Windsor
- Step inside 1,000 years of history and visit the Official Residence of Her Majesty The Queen
- Play your part in a world of LEGO® adventure at the Legoland theme park
- Uncover the oldest university of the English-speaking world
Oxford – The City of Dreaming Spires
University and City Tour with Divinity School
Be guided through the heart of the historic city centre illustrating the history of Oxford and its University and describing the architecture and traditions of its most famous buildings and institutions.
Don’t forget to visit a masterpiece of English Gothic architecture: the Bodleian Library where 5 kings, 40 Nobel prize winners, 25 British Prime Minister and worldwide known writers such as Oscar Wilde or JRR Tolkien used to study!
Oxford Castle Unlocked
Meet the inhabitants of Oxford Castle and discover their true stories as you:
- Climb the Saxon St George’s Tower, Oxford’s, oldest building
- Descend deep underground into the dark atmosphere of the 900 year old Crypt
- Explore the austere confines of the 18th century Debtors’ Tower and Prison D-Wing
Viewpoint at Carfax Tower
At the junction of the 4 main streets which constitute the small but charming city centre, the tower of the 14th century church of St Martin, with its 99 steps worth-climbing will reward you by an outstanding 360° view of the Oxford skyline and its buildings
These are true examples of every English architectural period.
Experience some high energy fun in LEGOLAND, the second most visited theme park in England! Split into 11 themed lands, incorporating various attractions, restaurants and shops.
Enjoy fun and thrills by catching the Hill Train down to the rest of the park.
Boating on the River Thames
Absorb the beautiful views of Windsor Castle, framing the perfect backdrop to get down on bended knee.
Set sail for a day at Royal Windsor Racecourse, passing the stunning buildings of Eton College on the way.
Enjoy to the full the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world which boasts:
- Magnificent State Apartments furnished with treasures from the Royal Collection
- St George’s Chapel (one of the most beautiful ecclesiastical buildings in England and the burial place of 10 monarchs)
- Queen Mary’s Dolls House
- The Drawings Gallery
Browns Restaurant in Windsor occupies one of the most lovely spots imaginable, with a grand view over the Thames from the terrace and the windows at the front. And from the windows at the back you can see mighty Windsor Castle. It is a very English spot for ‘idling by the river’.
Inside, it is beautiful too, with a spacious and popular bar, an elegant mezzanine and, upstairs, an outdoor balcony that overlooks the river.